Tennessee Honda's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion...

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion... Empty Suggestion...

Post  misskelzy December 28th 2009, 11:15 am

Since it says I'm not allowed to post in the "Suggestions" forum, I figured it would be okay to post it here...

Please change the background... its a photobucket image, but your bandwidth has been exceeded, so it is just the "Bandwidth Exceeded" default picture a hundred times in the background... very annoying. lol Just thought I'd let you know... bounce
misskelzy
misskelzy

Back to top Go down

Suggestion... Empty Re: Suggestion...

Post  Tcorder December 28th 2009, 12:33 pm

misskelzy wrote:Since it says I'm not allowed to post in the "Suggestions" forum, I figured it would be okay to post it here...

Please change the background... its a photobucket image, but your bandwidth has been exceeded, so it is just the "Bandwidth Exceeded" default picture a hundred times in the background... very annoying. lol Just thought I'd let you know... bounce

yes, ive been working on this all day, trying to figure it out.
Tcorder
Tcorder
Admin
Admin

https://tennhondas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  misskelzy December 28th 2009, 3:25 pm

Tcorder wrote:
misskelzy wrote:Since it says I'm not allowed to post in the "Suggestions" forum, I figured it would be okay to post it here...

yes, ive been working on this all day, trying to figure it out.

lol I didn't mean to sound like a hag. I was just wanting to let you know. Smile
misskelzy
misskelzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum