Tennessee Honda's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newb haha..

3 posters

Go down

newb haha.. Empty newb haha..

Post  MostInfamous January 4th 2010, 9:33 am

Well I know half the ppl here lol.. anyways the name is stevie.. Im from johnson city, I drive a 97 hb with a b16.. Its a well known car in the tri cities area hence the MostInfamous lol.. Ive ran it at the street fights alot.. Im sure everyone on here has seen it at one point or another.. I use to hate on hondas constantly but my friend finally got me in one an I dont think ill ever get out of em. when I got the car it was an automatic single cam an after about a month of driving a boring automatic I swapped in the b16. The car ran a 15.3 at 94 mph all motor an at the last street fights I went 14.4 at 106mph on a 50 shot with a stock p28 only turning 7200rpms.. Im goin to florida for 6 months for a job an b4 I leave im pulling the motor an taking it with me an im slowly gonna build it down there an it should put down some good numbers when I get back.. I hope this forum really takes off.. Ive been waiting for a forum like this for a while..

MostInfamous

Back to top Go down

newb haha.. Empty Re: newb haha..

Post  misskelzy January 4th 2010, 12:26 pm

Hey Stevie... I think I know you.

Welcome to the forum! Smile
misskelzy
misskelzy

Back to top Go down

newb haha.. Empty Re: newb haha..

Post  tb94_coupe January 6th 2010, 4:14 am

welcome car sounds sweet pics please